Brodhead Police Dept
Seeking ambitious individuals who want to a be a positive force and serve with P.R.I.D.E., in order to keep our community safe.
Reason for Announcement:
OUR MISSION: We are an organization who seeks to create community partnerships and proactive programming to; solve identified problems, prevent crime, solve crimes committed, and to improve the overall quality of life in our neighborhoods. OUR VISION: As members of the Brodhead Police Department, we strive to work as a team to enhance our problem solving and leadership abilities; we do this to achieve excellence in our service to the community and to each other, as well as to achieve our mission.
- City offers an extremely competitive benefits package when compared to agencies in Green and Rock counties.
- Officers are members of the Wisconsin Professional Police Association.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Ability to possess a firearm
- Ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear and concise speech
- Driver's license
- Good driving record
- Good physical condition
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- No domestic abuse convictions
- No felony convictions
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- U.S. citizen
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Minimum Age:
- Position Description Available Upon Request
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Medical Examination
- Oral Interviews
- Physical Fitness/Agility Screening
- Psychological Examination
- Vision Examination
- Written Exam
- Residency required within 28 air miles of City limits within 6 months of completing probationary period.
- Must use the DL-LE-330 with a revision date of 05/2017 and DO NOT complete essay questions in Section 6.
- NOTICE: late, facsimile, electronically signed or unsigned applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
1004 W Exchange Street
Brodhead, WI 53520