UW Health Security Services
Reason for Announcement:
• Patrol hospital grounds and assist visitors with directions and act as the first responder to emergencies and disturbances.
• Interact with law enforcement, patients, visitors and staff about security or safety issues.
• Properly document daily activities and incident reports, using computer software programs.
• Monitor and operate access control systems, security camera systems, intercoms, two-way radios, telephones, and alarm systems.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Wisconsin Retirement Fund
- Corporate discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- $2,000.00 sign on bonus
- For evening/night positions - after 6:00 pm you will earn an additional $3.00/hr
- On Saturday and Sunday, you will earn an additional $2.25/hr
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear and concise speech
- Driver's license
- Good driving record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- U.S. citizen
- Minimum Age:
- IAHSS - Basic Certification obtained within 6 months of hire (employer paid).
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Medical Examination
- Oral Interviews
How to Apply:
7974 UW Health Ct
Middleton, WI 53562