Menomonie Police Dept
To be considered you must complete questions A, B, and C of section 6 on the DJ-LE-330. Must sign the application prior to submission. May submit application in person, mail, or electronically.
Reason for Announcement:
Respond to calls for service, Prevent and investigate crimes. Utilize community and problem oriented policing strategies. Support evidence-based models of policing. Utilize a procedural justice mindset when delivering law enforcement services.
- Clothing Allowance
- Deferred Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Longevity Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Wisconsin Retirement Fund
- Officer incentive program that offers a 5% increase of base wage for those that qualify.
- Offer a lateral entry program-wages and benefits adjusted based upon knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience.
- Residence incentive pay for qualified officers.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Ability to possess a firearm
- Ability to use all standard law enforcement equipment
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear and concise speech
- Driver's license
- Eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification
- Good driving record
- Good physical condition
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- No domestic abuse convictions
- No felony convictions
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- U.S. citizen
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Background Check
- Drug Screening
- Medical Examination
- Oral Interviews
- Physical Fitness/Agility Screening
- Psychological Examination
- Vision Examination
615 Stokke Parkway
Menomonie, WI 54751