Police Department Management/Other Non-Sworn
UW - Oshkosh Police Dept
Reason for Announcement:
The Administrative Assistant works within the organizational structure of the UW Oshkosh Police Department and reports directly to the Records and Communications Supervisor. This position is responsible for the overall records organization and maintenance in the UW Oshkosh Police Department. This position is also responsible for overseeing communications that flow into the police department from the general UW Oshkosh Police Department email account. This position assists in the oversight of the Body Warn camera program, Federal and State reporting requirements, open records requests and dissemination, onboarding of new department employees, and the financial transactions for UWOPD.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Clear and concise speech
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- No domestic abuse convictions
- No felony convictions
- Previous experience
- Background Check
- Oral Interviews
- Residency Required
- Please submit a cover letter and three professional references along with your resume.
How to Apply:
800 Algoma Blvd.
Oshkosh, WI 54901