Fall River Police Department
Reason for Announcement:
Looking for 1st and 2nd Semester College students - who want to get on the job training while going to school. Perform all duties associated with being a patrol officer. This position is for (RIO & Fall River Police Department) Officer will work for both departments.
- Clothing Allowance
- Part time officer are sponsored to the police academy by the department. The hiring process is on-going. Please submit your application at any time.
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Ability to possess a firearm
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Clear and concise speech
- Driver's license
- Eligibility for Wisconsin Law Enforcement Standards Board Certification
- Good driving record
- Good physical condition
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- No felony convictions
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- U.S. citizen
- Minimum Age:
- Looking for 1st and 2nd Semester College students who want to get on the job training while going to school. This position is for (RIO & Fall River Police Department) Officer will work for both departments.
- An employment contract is required after the completion of the police academy. Email applications preferred. On Going Recruitment 1st interview date set for Mid- February 2021.
641 S Main Street
PO Box 37
Fall River, WI 53932