Kenosha Joint Services
Reason for Announcement:
Provides dispatch & communications operations for law enforcement & emergency services in Kenosha County. Responsible for answering emergency and non-emergency calls from the public; dispatching agencies in response to those calls.
- Wisconsin Retirement Fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Deferred Compensation
- Voluntary vision insurance available. Voluntary AFLAC benefits available. Employee Assistance Program.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- React quickly and effectively to stressful situations
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge and skills in operating computer systems
- Clear and concise speech
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform essential functions of this position
- Minimum Age:
- G.E.D. also accepted. Ability to data entry.
How to Apply:
1000 55th Street
Kenosha, WI 53140